Mobile App Development
Citrus Suite create exceptional mobile apps: user-focussed digital innovations that entertain, engage and empower.
Citrus Suite has a mission to take real-world problems and solve with future proof ideas that support and impact end-users, while achieving commercial goals.
Citrus’ tangible impact includes numerous hit apps (App Store #1s) and successes including an App of the Year accolade and Digital Book Award 2014. Citrus work with some of the world’s top companies & visionary organisations and were voted Creative England’s Future Leader in 2015; “Our ten Future Leaders were chosen by a panel of judges* for their strong growth promise and their potential to disrupt the sector with true innovation.”
- Nicola Mendelsohn – runs Facebook (in Europe, Middle East and across Africa) and was voted the 4th most influential person in the Wired world 2015.
- Saul Klein – Founder of Lovefilm, Seedcamp, Kano, Platoon, Entrepreneur (Firefly, Skype). Investor (Localglobe, Index).
- Rory Cellan-Jones BBC’s technology correspondent
- Rebecca Burn-Callander – The Telegraph’s the Enterprise Editor. She writes about entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs and fast-growth businesses
- Stuart Rock from the Business is Great government campaign.
Creative Ideas and Great Design Work
So what excited the judges? Want to know a little about Citrus Suite’s technology, IP and original ideas? Read more here… CITRUS PRODUCTS
Interested in Citrus Suite’s software development services? Read more here… CITRUS SERVICES
Want to see some work Citrus Suite produced for clients? Read more here… CITRUS WORK
Want the latest Citrus Suite news? Read more here… CITRUS NEWS
Full contact details and location information. Please click here… CITRUS CONTACT PAGE
AWARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS
Future Leader Award 2015 – Citrus Suite selected as one of the 10 Future Leaders; a list that Creative England believe showcases some of the best creative talent in England’s regions.
‘Best App‘ at Digital Book World Awards, New York 2014 (in the category ‘Adult Non-Fiction’).
‘App of the Year 2012’ from Apps Magazine;
‘Best Gamification’ award win for an mHealth app commissioned by a major pharmaceutical firm;
• Development of transmedia app Chopsticks was followed by Wall Street Journal, listed as one of the top 5 book apps of all time by Apps Magazine (issue 23, summer 2012) & labelled ‘unique in the field of interactive fiction’ by Games ™. December 2012 saw Chopsticks awarded overall App Of The Year 2012 by Apps Magazine and made the cut in the Best Apps Ever feature (issue 30, March 2013).
• The aforementioned app has also been nominated for an internal Best Digital Product award by Penguin Books US
• The Pocket Scavenger won Best App At Digital Book Awards 2014
• Mystery Seekers is a Citrus Suite game that topped app store charts in 15 countries including US & UK in March 2012 and gained over 4000 five star reviews.
• Wreck This App voted Best Digital Product of 2011 at the Penguin Group (USA)’s Third Annual David Awards in March 2012. Wreck This App was also nominated Best Non-Fiction App at Digital Book World Conference in 2012. Follow up This Is Not An App was also nominated Best Non-Fiction App at Digital Book World Conference in New York January 2013.
• Public Health England / Health X – award winner, August 2014
• NW Digital Health Challenge – winner, August 2014
• The Drum Marketing Awards 2013 development duties on winning app;
Liverpool Developer on iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac and Web
Citrus Suite is a creative digital studio building award-winning mobile apps for globally based clients and designing innovative cross-sector products for emerging markets.
Future Leader Award / Best App @ Digital Book Awards / THREE Number 1 Apps / App of the Year Award / Best Apps Ever Listing
Citrus Suite Ltd. Founded 2008, Liverpool, UK.
Registered in England and Wales. Company Reg: 6657283, VAT Reg: 938 4136 08