We're seriously good. But don't just take our word for it: ‘App of the Year 2012’ from Apps Magazine; ‘Best Gamification’ award win for an mHealth app commissioned by a major pharmaceutical firm; 'The Drum Marketing Awards 2013' development duties on winning app; ‘Best App‘ at Digital Book Awards 2014 (in the category ‘Adult Non-Fiction’).
The Citrus Engine, our in-house tool for building high-quality mobile apps, can deploy iOS & Android apps simultaneously, saving time and money for our clients.
Please do drop us an email or give us a call and let’s start a dialogue. We’ll produce a no obligation quote and proposal based on your requirements.
Alongside varied smartphone work-for-hire app development projects, Citrus Suite is joining forces with private healthcare organisations, pharmaceutical companies and charities to produce bespoke mHealth apps.
We create exceptional apps, digital tools and toys to entertain, engage and empower. We have a keen interest in gamification, data visualisation, mHealth and innovations that help businesses improve efficiency.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Development of transmedia app Chopsticks was followed by Wall Street Journal, listed as one of the top 5 book apps of all time by Apps Magazine (issue 23, summer 2012) & labelled 'unique in the field of interactive fiction’ by Games ™. December 2012 saw Chopsticks awarded overall App Of The Year 2012 by Apps Magazine and made the cut in the Best Apps Ever feature (issue 30, March 2013).
• The aforementioned app has also been nominated for an internal Best Digital Product award by Penguin Books US and also nominated is the recently released This is Not an App (an app we produced on iOS & Android).
• The Pocket Scavenger Wins Best App At Digital Book Awards 2014
• Mystery Seekers is a Citrus Suite game that topped app store charts in 15 countries including US & UK in March 2012 and gained over 1900 five star reviews.
• Wreck This App voted Best Digital Product of 2011 at the Penguin Group (USA)'s Third Annual David Awards in March 2012. Wreck This App was also nominated Best Non-Fiction App at Digital Book World Conference in 2012. Follow up This Is Not An App was also nominated Best Non-Fiction App at Digital Book World Conference in New York January 2013.
• Confidential - The Drum Marketing Awards 2013 Winner
• Confidential - Best Gamification for an mHealth app 2012
Email us here… Contact@CitrusSuite.com
Call us here… +44 (0)151 345 1979
Read about us here.
Smartphones / Tablets
Mobile Web / HTML5
Barnes & Noble Nook
UX / UI design
From concept to realisation
Production and submission
Reporting and analytics
Big Fish Games
Royal Shakespeare Company
White Label Clients (Confidential)
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
From globally known clients to local partners
Focussed management and world class software developers
Innovation and creative flare
Three number one apps
Over half a million app / game downloads in the last year
2013 Work (mainly confidential)
Pocket Scavenger – iPad / iPhone
Pocket Scavenger – Android
BBC / CBBC Proof of Concept - iPad / iPhone
Royal Shakespeare Company Portfolio App - iPad / iPhone /Android / PC / Mac
Keri Smith App Updates: Wreck This App, TiNaA, Scavenger - iPad / iPhone / Android
Confidential Company Report App Release Multinational Company
Confidential mHealth App Pre-Production Pharmaceutical Company
Confidential Gamified mHealth App Netherlands Pharmaceutical Company
Confidential Healthcare Company Training App
Confidential mHealth App Pre-Production Hospital
Confidential mHealth App To Aid Carers (For Charity In Europe)
Confidential mHealth App To Aid Carers (UK)
eHealth Sales App - iPad
Confidential Sports App
Confidential Retail Catalogue Brochure App
Chopsticks (APP OF THE YEAR 2012, Apps Magazine) – iPad / iPhone
Confidential Award Winning mHealth App (UK subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company)
This Is Not An App – iPad / iPhone This Is Not An App – Android Confidential Augmented Reality App (top UK magazine)
Confidential Interactive Window Display (European Museum)
Mystery Seekers (NUMBER ONE APP IN 15 COUNTRIES INCLUDING USA & UK, 1900 Five Star Ratings) –iPad / iPhone
Mystery Seekers – PC / Mac
Confidential BBC / CBBC / Digital Fiction Factory (proof of concept phase)
Confidential Sports Data Tracking App (for use by professional sports clubs)
Confidential Sales Tool App (UK Healthcare Company eDetail app)
Confidential Sales Tool App (Multinational Manufacturing Company)
Chain Surfer 3D (update only) iOS and Android
App for Gallery Installation (European Museum)
Wreck This App - Android / Nook Color
Wreck This App – iPad / iPhone
Gap Yah App – iPad / iPhone
Liverpool Design Festival – iPhone
Ultimate Mortal Kombat (art and animation only) – iPad / iPhone