Future Leader Award 2015 – Citrus Suite selected as one of the 10 Future Leaders; a list that Creative England believe showcases some of the best creative talent in England’s regions.
‘Best App‘ at Digital Book World Awards, New York 2014 (in the category ‘Adult Non-Fiction’).
‘App of the Year 2012’ from Apps Magazine;
‘Best Gamification’ award win for an mHealth app commissioned by a major pharmaceutical firm;
• Development of transmedia app Chopsticks was followed by Wall Street Journal, listed as one of the top 5 book apps of all time by Apps Magazine (issue 23, summer 2012) & labelled ‘unique in the field of interactive fiction’ by Games ™. December 2012 saw Chopsticks awarded overall App Of The Year 2012 by Apps Magazine and made the cut in the Best Apps Ever feature (issue 30, March 2013).
• The aforementioned app has also been nominated for an internal Best Digital Product award by Penguin Books US
• The Pocket Scavenger won Best App At Digital Book Awards 2014
• Mystery Seekers is a Citrus Suite game that topped app store charts in 15 countries including US & UK in March 2012 and gained over 4000 five star reviews.
• Wreck This App voted Best Digital Product of 2011 at the Penguin Group (USA)’s Third Annual David Awards in March 2012. Wreck This App was also nominated Best Non-Fiction App at Digital Book World Conference in 2012. Follow up This Is Not An App was also nominated Best Non-Fiction App at Digital Book World Conference in New York January 2013.
• Public Health England / Health X – award winner, August 2014
• NW Digital Health Challenge – winner, August 2014
• The Drum Marketing Awards 2013 development duties on winning app